1. Neoya.com uses the industry standard encryption protocol known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to keep your information secure. All the personal and order information is encrypted and securely transmitted by SSL.
There are three ways that indicate whether you're on a secure web page:
a. All URLs (web addresses) that require and use an SSL connection start with https instead of http.
b. The key or padlock on your browser screen will become solid.
c. Security Alert messages may pop-up while moving between regular and secure pages.
2. We use the payment service provided by Paypal, which provides multi-currency online credit card transactions. We accept all major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover), eChecks and bank transfers via PayPal. The entire payment process will be take place on the secure PayPal server. In other words, Neoya.com does not deal with any of your credit card information such as credit card number, PIN code.
3.PayPal is a world-leading payment service provider. For more information about the safety of using PayPal, please refer to here.
Warranty / Exchange / Return
Without special instruction, the coverage of the warranty is as follows.
1. We provide one year limited warranty for products. The warranty applies to the original buyers and under normal use and service.
2. Customers will only need to take charge of the one-way shipping fees when sending the products back to Neoya.com, the return shipping fees will be covered by Neoya.com.
3. Under normal usage, if any problem occurs within two months starts from the date that the customers received the product, Neoya.com promise to exchange for a brand new product and reimburse the return shipping expense (the coverage amount of the shipping fee reimbursement is based on the registered airmail charging standards on the website).
4. Customers who have received the products for more than two months but still within the warranty period, Neoya.com offers repairing/exchanging services for free.
5. If the products are still within warranty period but breakdown due to mishandling, we provide fee-charging service for repairing and exchanging.
6. We accept return within 14 days after you receive the parcel. You will need to take care of the return shipping fee. It takes about 5 business days to complete full refund(S&H fees excluded.) after we receive the returned merchandise.
Protecting your privacy is important to us, The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices:
IP Address & Cookies
During the order process, you will be asked for your personal information, such as name, email address, physical address, phone numbers, etc. This information is collected in order to process your purchase and is for shipping purposes only. We also use customers' email to send them information about our news and promotional information. However, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise share your personal information to third parties.
Customer Relationship Management Data
Demographic and profile data is collected at our website. We use such data to customize and improve our visitors' navigation and shopping experience by displaying content that we think they would be interested in according to your preferences.
Tax & Duty
Please be advised that the Customs Department of your country may impose duty or sales taxes on your order when it enters your country. Based on our experience, this is a rare occurrence. We advise you to further investigate your local regulations and import duty exemptions. We appreciate your understanding that we cannot be responsible for any taxes or duties charged by your government on your order.
1. For now, Neoya.com uses international registered airmail parcel as the main shipping method.
2. After confirming your payment, we will start at once to prepare your parcel. Usually your parcel will be sent within 1~2 working days. Right after sending your parcel, we will let you know by email.
3. The shipping fees you pay already include registered fee, packaging fee, handling, international delivery, and other related costs.
4. At present we put a packing list in each parcel to be shipped. We provide invoices in electronic format for customers to download. Please let us know if you need invoice on paper, thank you.
5. We design the parcel packaging very carefully, using special, custom-made packaging materials. We try to protect the products against damage during shipping. Meanwhile we try to use less packaging materials when possible. This is one of the good things to do for environmental protection.
International Registered Airmail Parcel
1. Airmail parcel is delivered by post offices in the country of origin and the country of destination working together. The post office in the country of origin is responsible for putting the parcel into an international flight. When the airplane arrives at the country of destination, this country’s post office is responsible for sending the parcel to the receiver. For example, when an airmail parcel is shipped from Hong Kong to the US, the Hong Kong post office sends it via an airplane to the US. When the airplane gets there, the US post office (the USPS) delivers the parcel to the receiver.
2. At present we mainly ship parcels from Hong Kong. According to our experience, most of the parcels can get into the airplane within 36 hours from the day we post them. An airplane usually reach a country of destination within 1~3 days. After that, the shipping time depends on customs inspection and speed of delivery by the local post office. Generally, 90% customers can receive their parcels within 4~14 days from the postal day. Other customers can receive the products within 3 weeks. Please contact us if you have not got your parcel in more than 3 weeks.
3. After shipping, we will inform you of the tracking number for the registered airmail. We can check the status online with the number. However, for now, many countries do not provide tracking service for airmail parcels. Or, they update the status very slowly. Very often, the record of status can be seen online after the parcels are received. Only a few countries provide online checking and real-time record.
4. International registered airmail parcels are charged at uniform price for all countries. Here is the calculation method: The first 50g of the parcel costs $6.00 (already including registered fee), plus $1.60 for every additional 50g. For example, a purchase order of products weigh 164g in total, and the total shipping fee will be 6 + 1.6*3 = $10.80.